Today’s slice is inspired by Macrush53 and her Ten Things Thursdays. I decided to do Ten Positive Things for a Friday!
1. Dunkin’ Donuts for breakfast! I always treat myself to DD every Friday!
2. Students recognized bagpipes in the story for read aloud today. We have been discussing bagpipes and the Irish Heritage. They were listening!
3. A friend gave me a hug to get me through the rest of the day and hoped I would feel better soon.
4. I was able to have adult talk at lunch with a friend.
5. I had ziti for lunch that my best friend had made and gave me some! Delicious!
6. Talked with our Librarian about a project we are teaming up together to do with my class. We are so excited about seeing the results! I introduced the project yesterday and a student already shared a word he wanted for his word collection (creativity). Yay!!! The Word Collector by Peter H. Reynolds is a MUST READ!!!
7. My K writers made great leprechaun drawings and wrote great stories and facts about their leprechaun!
8. Special treats for St. Patrick’s Day. I chose a shamrock cookie and a green Rice Krispie treat! Yum!
9. A student accomplished creating an ABC book about Halloween (All the letters, A-Z, related to Halloween, too!). He continued with it for a few weeks and today he was our author and shared it with the whole class. He was so happy to share. So proud!
10. The weekend is here. It was only a 2 day week for me with being sick, but man it felt like a full one then some!
Thank you TWT for this amazing community of writers!